1. Create a file that contains instructions to revert to the WinTab functionality.
2. Create a text file in a text editor such as Notepad.
Type in the following lines:
# Use WinTab
3. Save the file as a plain text file named PSUserConfig.txt
4. Put (copy) the file into the Photoshop settings folder: C:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017*\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 Settings\ (*whatever version of PS you're using)
5. Restart Photoshop and check the pen pressure and overall performance.
Windows Ink can now be turned off and pen pressure will be retained in PS.
Tagging people who favorited this journal, assuming you were looking for the answer as well :'D
I've been putting this off for too long.
I got a new hard drive a while ago, and with it, Windows 10! I moved everything over, updated photoshop, etc. and wouldn't you know it, my home-office setup which now mirrors my work-office setup runs everything perfectly <b>